9-euro ticket: These are the lengthiest routes
This is now feasible for less than ten euros across Germany travel 3 summer months. And also according to ARD Germany trend, practically every 2nd German from the 9-euro ticket also wants to use. Currently, 46 percent of those checked have an equivalent statement of intent, 2 percentage points are than in Might.
far away is viable
The longest 9-euro routes: the leader is the 390 kilometres long link from Rostock to Elsterwerda. Statista
We have fed the railway calculator of the railway with the desire to intend to drive from Munich to Westerland on Sylt on June 9th for 9 euros. We were provided a link with departure at 7:00 a.m. and arrival at 10 p.m. 50. 15 hours and also 45 mins, and 6 byps, in Nuremberg, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Uelzen, Hamburg and also Elmshorn.
The fact that the variety of people who wish to drop back on the inexpensive deal, especially in large cities with over 100,000 citizens, dominates for the truth that its attractiveness is seen largely in regional transportation. No marvel: Since long-distance trains like IC or ICE need to not be used, the cross country is viable, however related to a great deal of initiative.
On some paths you can also roll down kilometers without having to transform the train. The contrast portal comparison.org has actually established the lengthiest links, Statista subsequently developed a graphic from it. The leading 9 for 9 euros:
1. The RE5 from Rostock via Berlin to Elsterwerda. 390 kilometers in 5 hours, from the Hanseatic city on the Baltic Sea to the objective of the Niederlausitzer Heidelandschaft-das nature park, means starting point in the position.
2. With the Re2 from Cottbus via Berlin to Wismar. 365 kilometers in four and a half hours, from the facility of Lower Lusatia in a Hanseatic city on the Baltic Sea: second place.
3. The RE3 brings from Stralsund by means of Berlin to Falkenberg. 360 kilometers in five hours, from the Hanseatic city in the Vorpommern-Rügen district, go to the Eisenbahnerstadt in the Elbe-Elster district.
4. With the RE1 (Süwex) from Koblenz to Mannheim. 330 kilometers, 4 hours and also 20 mins of the Moselle in the northern Rhineland-Palatinate leads straight to the Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland-Pelz as well as Hesse.
5. The Alex-Länderbahn from Hof to Munich. 315 kilometers, three and also a half hour-without transform from northeastern Bavaria to the Isar metropolitan area.
6. The RE1 from Göttingen to Glauchau. 300 kilometers in 3 hours and also 40 mins, from southerly Lower Saxony to the Saxon district of Zwickau.
7. The Re4 from Lübeck to Stettin. 295 kilometers in five hours, from the far north of Germany to the Polish Szczecin-Das, is possible because both cities come from a transport organization.
8th. With the RE11 (Rhein-Hellweg-Express) from Düsseldorf to Kassel. The 290-kilometer course from the Rhine to North Hesse will certainly be understood in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
9. The Re42 (Franken-Thuringia Express) from Leipzig to Nuremberg. The connection from Saxony to Center Franconia expands over 290 kilometers, in four hours as well as 10 mins it is covered.
The 9-euro month ticket is restricted in June, July as well as August 2022. It puts on neighborhood and also regional web traffic, buses, cable cars, U-and S-Bahnen, as an example, yet except long-distance trains such as ICE, Intercity or Eurocity And additionally not for flix trains or long-distance buses. The trip happens solely in the 2nd class, an upgrade to the very first is not feasible, just as little as seat reservations.
390 kilometers in 5 hours, from the Hanseatic city on the Baltic Sea to the objective of the Niederlausitzer Heidelandschaft-das nature park, means very first place in the ranking.
365 kilometers in 4 and a fifty percent hours, from the facility of Lower Lusatia in a Hanseatic city on the Baltic Sea: second area.
360 kilometers in 5 hours, from the Hanseatic city in the Vorpommern-Rügen district, go to the Eisenbahnerstadt in the Elbe-Elster area.
295 kilometers in 5 hours, from the much north of Germany to the Polish Szczecin-Das, is feasible since the 2 cities belong to a transport organization.
The connection from Saxony to Middle Franconia extends over 290 kilometers, in four hours and also 10 mins it is covered.